In this episode of Roam + Golightly: A Podcast For Creative Adventurers, I have a lovely chat with Whitney Justesen, a photographer who's work is so wanderlust-y it's guaranteed to make you want to get out into the wild. Whitney and I's conversation centers around the core beliefs we preach here at Roam + Golightly, so if you really want a sense of what it means to be creative and live adventurously... you have to hear from this girl.
Love it? Make sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave us a review. The more comments, the easier it is for other creative adventurers (like yourself) to find what we do!
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How doing a 365 photography project helped refine Whitney's creative process
- Never questioning her artistic intentions to create
- Referring to other artist's work to inspire, not compare
- Whitney's creative influences and the exhilaration of collaborating with them later on!
- The power of social media as a means to connect with our influencers
- How music inspires much of Whitney's work
- Whitney's list of wanderlusts and the feeling of longing for adventure
- How adventure is a perspective, not always an experience
- Observance has a personal responsibility to find the beauty in your life
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
MORE FROM WHITNEY:
CONNECT WITH US HERE:
- Whitney's Instagram (@whitneyjustesenphoto)
- Whitney's Facebook Page
- Whitney's Twitter (@whitneyjustesen)