Minisode: Small Business Saturday, My Local Small Business Favorites & Catching Up!
It's just you and baby on this one baby! Welcome to our first minisode of season two, where I'm chatting about the pledge I made with Fundera to shop small this Saturday, why it's so important to support our local shops, artists and stores and my Lancaster favorites. Plus, I'm sharing some fun news about what we're up to lately and things we're working on behind the scenes.
Inspired? Feeling adventurous? Make sure to subscribe and leave us a review.
EACH COMMENT MAKES IT EASIER FOR OTHER CREATIVE ADVENTURERS (LIKE YOURSELF) TO FIND WHAT WE DO!
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE
- Why I'm pledging with Fundera to shop small on Small Business Saturday
- The reasons why shopping small is actually thinking big, and giving back in a big way too
- My favorite local shops I'll be shopping at on Saturday (listed below with links!)
- My special finds from the local stores I'll be supporting on Small Business Saturday... goodbye wallet!
- What we're up to lately and some sneak peeks of what's going on behind the scenes
- A call for help to find travel reward credit cards as Luke and I are about to splurge big time for our next summer adventure abroad!
MY FAVORITE LANCASTER SMALL BUSINESSES
CONNECT WITH US HERE
This minisode was supported by Fundera, a small business loan provider who's sole mission is to get small business owners the capital they need to grow. It's businesses like this that we support here at Roam + Golightly, and we're honored to pledge to shop small with them!