Hey hey hey! For our first minisode of Roam + Golightly: A Podcast For Creative Adventurers, I'll be answering some questions you all have sent my way... because you rule. These minisodes are probably my favorite way to connect with you all and I can't wait to do more of these unstructured and fun episodes this season.
Have a question you'd like answered on a future minisode? Ask away!
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The story behind the brand's name
- Advice for anyone feeling down in the dumps about where they're living
- How adventure is a perspective, not an experience
- My outlets for artist expression and my history in the arts (starting as a musical theater nerd and transforming into doing what I do now)
- Favorite podcasts... see list below!
- A confession that I REALLY LOVE CORGIS
RESOURCES AND OTHER GOOD STUFF MENTIONED:
- Sara @ Cake Over Steak
- A Beautiful Mess's Blog Life Course
- Breakfast At Tiffany's
- My favorite podcasts: Serial, Invisibilia, TED Radio Hour, Pop Culture Happy Hour, Jess Lively, Being Boss, Make It Happen, The She-Pod, Slumber Party With Allie and Georgia, The Mystery Show, My Favorite Murder, Criminal, Pardon My French, State Of The Arts, One Part Podcast, Women Of The Hour, Accidental Creative, GIRLBOSS Radio