"Taking Off" With Margo Paige of The Overseas Escape
In this episode of Roam + Golightly: A Podcast For Creative Adventurers, Margo and I discuss the ins and outs of travel blogging and her recent return to the good ol' US of A. This episode is stocked with great conversation of the meaning of adventure, a little bit of fan-girling, (Margo was my travel blogger ICON when I started the old travel blog) and A LOT of great moments while we discuss the importance of adventure in our every day lives.
Feeling inspired and adventurous? Make sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave us your most creative review. This is the last week to submit for a chance to win some Amazon cash money to treat yo'self!
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Learning more about Margo's experience abroad in Europe and the story behind her blog The Overseas Escape
- Using her blog as a diary (of sorts) to connect and document memories and tell true recollections of their experiences to her readers
- How deepening your roots in a place (whether Europe or otherwise) is the most meaningful experience
- Choosing travel as a priority is a notion of self development
- Margo's ideas for local adventure
- How choosing an adventurous life is NOT the easy route, but it is the most fulfilling
- How adventure can be a muse, but also be a way to create a more informed society
- Margo's Heidelberg must-dos and hidden gems
- How repatriation is going for her and her husband
- Margo's Gorgeous Travel Blog
- Margo's Escape Guides
- Escape Presets: Lightroom Presets for Travelers
- Escape to Tuscany in October 2016
- 20 One Week Europe Itineraries
CONNECT WITH US HERE:
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING THE PODCAST?
Give me a shout! The part of the podcast I love the most is being able to feature makers, products and small businesses for the listeners to support.