Liz & Jeff Frandsen On "Continuously Dreaming" - Local Hangout Session!
Happy Monday! Meet Jeff & Liz Frandsen, who are what I have coined #creativecouplegoals. Both are multifaceted masters of their craft, from Liz's beautiful fashion brand Liz Riden and Jeff's gamut of creative ventures, including hand lettering, photography, design and more. These two support each other in life and in their creative businesses, and I just know you'll fall in love with them (and maybe their daughter Emme too). Not to mention, they also happen to be located right here in my town of Lancaster! Yep, that's right. Today, we're sharing the first episode of our local hang out sessions that we'll be scattering within this season... so come hang out with us and get your daily dose of inspiration from these two cool creatives I'm proud to call friends!
Inspired? Feeling adventurous? Lock that feeling down and subscribe (leave us a review while you're at it too)!
EACH COMMENT MAKES IT EASIER FOR OTHER CREATIVE ADVENTURERS LIKE YOURSELF TO FIND WHAT WE DO!
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How Liz & Jeff met and their multifaceted backgrounds in creativity
- Jeff's "Swiss Army Knife" approach to creativity and how he approaches sharing all that he does as a wedding photographer, hand letterer, app designer, web designer, business owner, professor and more
- Liz's background in fashion and design and her desire to create beautiful, timeless and minimal leather goods that will stand the test of time in women's closets
- Lessons learned after completing a 365 project and comparing this experience to creating freely and without a deadline
- Collaborating together as a couple
- The story behind creating the Liz Riden brand (hooray for long car rides!)
- Jeff's healthy take on inspiration by only following 50-100 people on Instagram.. and how creating control over his feed has propelled his desire to create (versus playing the comparison game)
- The creative strengths they see in each other
- How their personalities, strengths and weaknesses balance each other in business
- Their ever changing individual and collective goals for their creative businesses and family
- Their local Lancaster hidden gems: Passenger Coffee, Central Market's Tea Bar, Chop Sushi, Pop Up Park