Keep Exploring On "Adventure: Large & Small"
Keep Exploring is your new reason to break your routine, to skip class, to see the world, to take a hike, to sleep outside, to take the long way, to stay up late... and so, so much more. What started as a Facebook message sent between two friends before a road trip out west is now one of our favorite brands hellbent on encouraging adventure large and small around the globe. Keep Exploring's creators Brett and Alex are here on the podcast today to talk about their company's beginnings, the meaning behind their iconic big, red flag, and their insight on what it means to be adventurous. Get ready guys, because these two are about to dose up some serious inspo for anyone needing a little mix up in their daily life or hungry for an adventure. Join us!
Inspired? Feeling adventurous? Lock that feeling down and subscribe (leave us a review while you're at it too)!
EACH COMMENT MAKES IT EASIER FOR OTHER CREATIVE ADVENTURERS LIKE YOURSELF TO FIND WHAT WE DO!
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE
- Introducing Brett & Alex, the creators of Keep Exploring and their specific jobs with their small business
- The learning curves involved in running a business when both business owners tend to be "right brained"
- The origins of Keep Exploring and the concept that came to fruition with their iconic flag design (and deciding not to spray pain their tagline)
- Sewing together the first flag by hand on the floor of their apartment and the hilarity that ensued
- How bringing their first flag on the road motivated the two of them to stop and seek sights more regularly to capture their adventures with the red flag in tow
- The heart of Keep Exploring's mission: encouraging adventure everywhere, no matter how picturesque or ordinary... there's always something to explore
- Adventure as a perspective, not as a destination
- Their most meaningful explorations and the lessons they've learned from them
- Celebrating the flag's touching down on all seven continents (including Antarctica!)
- The fun of seeing the community explore all around the world, using it as a tool to capture adventures large and small
- Alex & Brett's advice for something looking for more adventure and exploration in their life
- What's next for Keep Exploring, including some exciting collaborations with other brands
- Keep Exploring sponsorships
CONNECT WITH US HERE
- Keep Exploring's Website & Shop
- Keep Exploring's Instagram (@keepexploring)
- Keep Exploring's Blog
- Our Instagram (@roamandgolightly)
- Our Twitter (@roam_golightly)