In this episode of Roam + Golightly: A Podcast For Creative Adventurers, we're catching you up with all the goodness we experienced during our time exploring Iceland! Guys, this island is the stuff of fairy tales and we're here to tell you all the need to know details of our trip, our favorite places and memories from our ten days in the land of fire and ice, plus some recommendations for any of you who are considering hopping a plane to this epic place. P.S. We're SO excited to share more of our adventures this summer, so if you want to peek at what we're up to... make sure to follow us on Instagram (& Snapchat too)!
Inspired? Feeling adventurous? Make sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave us a review. The more comments, the easier it is for other creative adventurers (like yourself) to find what we do!
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The two words we would choose to describe our experience exploring Iceland
- Favorite memories and locations from our time living on the road
- The few things we would have chosen to pack differently
- Our tips and need-to-know advice before you hit the trails in the land of fire and ice
- The flexibility of driving around Iceland, compared to taking tours
- How Iceland is the place of fairy tales... and the one creative outlet I found myself needing during our ten days here
P.S. MORE PHOTOS OF OUR ICELAND ADVENTURES TO COME!
LOCATIONS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Iceland's Ring Road
- Reynisfjara Beach (Vik's black sand beach)
- Suorurland (the magestic island near Vik's black sand beach)
- Saegreiffin Restaurant, who serve the BEST lobster soup and fresh fish ever!
- Svata Kaffid Tavern in Reykjavik, for the warm, delicious bread bowls you've always needed in your life.
- Iceland Camper Van Bookings: Kuku Campers, Go Campers, Happy Campers
- Iceland's grocery stores: Bonus & Kronan