"Choosing Adventure" With Hand Luggage Only
In this episode of Roam + Golightly: A Podcast For Creative Adventurers join me as I interview two lads from the U.K. who (besides having the cutest accents in the world!) created and run the ever-famous travel blog, Hand Luggage Only. Yaya and Lloyd are a trip and a half and together we chat all about the blogging industry, why the cliches that come along adventure have truth, and their tips on booking your next trip. Together we take an adventure into their experiences around the world and, hopefully, you'll leave inspired to go out and see more of it!
Love what you hear? Make sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave us a review. The more comments, the easier it is for other creative adventurers (like yourself) to find what we do!
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Yaya & Lloyd's story about how they met in university and created Hand Luggage Only
- Traveling endlessly together and the dynamics of adventuring and understanding each other's ins and outs
- How sharing their adventures on Facebook grew into their current blog
- Their favorite destinations: Iceland, Norway, Thailand and the Maldives... and why those places resonated with them
- Sampling humanity and how travel can open perspectives of those seeing a new side the world
- Why we should choose adventure in our lives as a means to open our opportunities and broaden our horizons
- The cliches that hold truth: go see the world and find yourself!
- Yaya and Lloyd's tips for saving for travel and budgeting young travelers and creating unique adventures without comparing your experience to others
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Yaya & Lloyd's wonderful travel blog Hand Luggage Only