In this episode of Roam + Golightly: A Podcast For Creative Adventurers, I sit down and chat with Bianca Cash, an illustrator, typographer, graphic designer and photographer (whew!) all the way from Melbourne, Australia. Get ready to hear the cutest accent ever! Bianca is the definition of a multi-faceted creative and together we chat about her approach to adopting a flexible approach to processing her work and creating quirky, cool designs.
Love what you hear? Make sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave us a review. The more comments, the easier it is for other creative adventurers (like yourself) to find what we do!
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The weird relationships that come with Internet friends who turn into real friends!
- Melbourne's hidden gems & cool coffee shop scene
- Bianca's decision to leave college for freelance work and her desire to return to the collegiate environment
- How Bianca sources her inspiration from past artists in galleries and books
- Her multifaceted process for working on creative projects
- How travel allows Bianca to take a break from typography and reinvigorate her imagination
- Our love for Japanese culture
- Personal style and branding
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Wabi Sabi- Japanese Ceramics
- Melbourne Coffee Scene
MORE FROM BIANCA:
CONNECT WITH US HERE: