In this episode of Roam + Golightly: A Podcast For Creative Adventurers, I sit down with Amanda Marko, the creator, editor-in-chief and publisher of Trouve Magazine. If you haven't heard about Trouve, you need to check out their beautiful bi-annual issues all focused around celebrating the creative lifestyle. This is honestly one of the best conversations I've had about inspiration, the creative lifestyle and how travel can be a muse for artists.
Inspired? Feeling adventurous? Make sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave us a review. The more comments, the easier it is for other creative adventurers (like yourself) to find what we do!
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Amanda's career path from a sportswear graphic designer to publisher, editor in chief and creator of "Trouve Magazine"
- Amanda's pieces of advice for anyone who's interested in starting a magazine
- Trouve's mission to celebrate the creative lifestyle and those who live in
- Storytelling through editorial work
- The online community Amanda has created through #trouveon and #creativityfound
- The joy of the process of creating
- What we can learn from the masters of their craft
- Amanda's insight on keeping our eyes open in order to experience adventure
- And can you notice the reoccurring theme here.... our mutual obsession with ROME?!
- How travel can be a muse
RESOURCES AND OTHER GOOD STUFF MENTIONED:
MORE FROM AMANDA:
CONNECT WITH US HERE:
- Laura's Instagram (@roamandgolightly)
- Laura's Twitter (@roam_golightly)
- Laura's Snapchat (@roam_golightly)