Minisode: 2017 Goals & Why "Nourish" Is My New Favorite Word
New year, new me. Well... not really! Today on the podcast, I'm baring it all and sharing with you what my goals are for the new year, including the business and personal nitty gritty stuff. Hear why I'm choosing the word "nourish" to focus my efforts in 2017 and just how I'm planning on bringing that nurturing spirit into fruition. Motivated? Absolutely. A little scared to bare it all with you guys? Totally. Keep me accountable and get excited, shall we?!
Inspired? Feeling adventurous? Lock that feeling down and subscribe (leave us a review while you're at it too)!
EACH COMMENT MAKES IT EASIER FOR OTHER CREATIVE ADVENTURERS LIKE YOURSELF TO FIND WHAT WE DO!
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE
- Catching up from the change of the new year
- My once, anti-love for new years resolution and why I'm choosing a word for the year as opposed to a goal or daily habit change
- Why "BOLD" was my word last year and how the podcast, course and the Roam + Golightly community were created as an extension of this practice
- My word of the year for 2017.... *drum roll please*... "NOURISH"
- How I plan on nourishing community through creating new, meaningful content for the R+G community, including: creating a physical product for everyday adventures, refreshing the homepage so that it delights my constantly flip-flopping tastes and adapting Creative Coffee Break for email subscribers
- Cherishing my personal relationships in family and friendship that have flourished
- Self care and how I plan on nurturing my mind and mental health with 1 hour a week learning a skill through online resources and allowing myself to take more mental health days