To wrap up our last episode of Season 2 (oh man, say it ain't so), I'm sharing exactly where Luke and I are galavanting off to this summer, as well as what I've learned in the last six months making the podcast. As many of you guys know, I've been teasing the idea of sharing our upcoming adventures with you for FAR too long. Well now it's time! Any guesses? Listen in and find out! Hear why and how we determined to go to our destinations and what we're looking forward to most, as well as how we're getting ourselves prepped for our upcoming trips by researching their cultural histories, watching movies and reading books. I'm also sharing what's next with the podcast and what exactly I'll be up to between now and Season 3!
Inspired? Feeling adventurous? Lock that feeling down and subscribe (leave us a review while you're at it too)!
EACH COMMENT MAKES IT EASIER FOR OTHER CREATIVE ADVENTURERS LIKE YOURSELF TO FIND WHAT WE DO!
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE
- Wrapping up Season 2 and the accomplishments we've had since starting in August!
- What I've personally learned this season, including connecting with YOU, our awesome listeners and deepening my roots with creatives here in Lancaster
- Drum roll please... WHERE WE'RE OFF TO THIS SUMMER! (You'll just have to listen to find out)
- Why and how we determined to go to our destinations and what we're looking forward to most
- Getting excited for our upcoming trips by researching their cultural histories, watching movies and reading books
- What's next with the podcast (including our Feast Of St. Pizza podcasts, and on the road episodes while we're abroad)
- Exactly what I'll be up to creatively in between seasons and why I enjoy stepping away from the microphone for a bit
- How we can stay connected between now and Season 3